Drink Wine and Giggle (101 ways girlfriends can connect, have fun and be inspired) combines friendship and personal growth in a collection of easy-to-follow activities that have been tested and proven to turn girlfriend get-togethers into life-shifting experiences.
The activities in Drink Wine and Giggle include short projects, exercises or excursions. The book is divided into four sections—mind, body, soul and funny bone—with twenty-five activities in each.
To read a sample of the activities or the book’s introduction, click on the any of the links below.
- Mind activities increase mental fitness through learning something new, experiencing something old and familiar in a new way or expanding the belief in what is possible to achieve. Click here to read Take Your Cue – Follow the cues love gives you to a better life;
- Body activities involve beauty, fashion, nutrition and exercise. The focus is on improving health and expressing personal style. Click here to read Horsing Around – Unbridle your inner Joan of Arc;
- Soul activities encourage awareness and nourishment of self and contribution to others. Click here to read Collage Life – Let a magazine tell your story;
- Funny Bone activities are whimsical playtimes with the inner child where silliness rules and self-consciousness is given a time-out. Click here to read Ages 8 and Up – It’s got to be easy, right???
- Click here to read the book’s Introduction and here to see the list of 101 activities.
The perfect get-together companion, Drink Wine and Giggle is dedicated to encouraging new adventures and fresh insights.
We are thrilled to be able to share our experiences with you, our girlfriends we have yet to meet!